Veriphone is compliant with GDPR Regulations.
Veriphone is fully compliant with the requirements of a data processor under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Our application servers are hosted in the EU and adhere to the General Data Protection Regulation.
As a Data Controller you can:
- Update or correct inaccuracies in your personal data.
- Delete your personal data.
- Transfer a machine-readable copy of your personal data to you or a third party of your choice.
- Restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Object to reliance on our legitimate interests as the basis for processing of your personal data.
As a Data Processor, Veriphone provides:
- A Data Processing Agreement is available on request.
- A list of Third-Party Data Processors is available on request.
You can submit these requests by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.