Have your phone numbers automatically validated and formated right on your CRM, Google Sheet, Landing page or any of the 1500+ zapier integrations
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps.
Validate phone numbers on hundreds of other apps with Zapier
Zapier lets you connect Veriphone to 1,500+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
How do I connect Veriphone to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to "Connected Accounts" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect new account" and search for "Veriphone"
- Use your credentials to connect your Veriphone account to Zapier.
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with Veriphone and Zapier.
If you have any additional questions, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Popular use cases
Validate phone numbers whenever a contact is created or updated on Hubspot
Validate phone numbers on new or updated Google Sheets rows
Validate phone numbers of leads converting on Unbounce landing pages
Validate phone numbers of new or updated Google Contacts
Validate phone numbers submitted on a Google Form
Validate phone numbers whenever a contact is created or updated on Pipedrive
Validate phone numbers whenever a contact is created or updated on Salesforce
Or choose from 1500+ integrations on Zapier
Validate phone numbers whenever a contact is created or updated on Zoho CRM