Validate phone numbers on hundreds of apps with Veriphone + Make (formerly Integromat)
Use Make to connect Veriphone to almost any other app or service. Using Make’s no-code visual builder, you can create automations, or scenarios, as they’re called, that allow you to trigger phone number verifications whenever a new record is created on your favorite tool, and store the verification results on the same record.
How to connect Veriphone to Make?
Follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Go to Make, and click Create a new scenario .
- Choose a Veriphone module for your scenario.
- Open the Veriphone module's Create a connection dialog. It will ask you for your API Key.
- Log in to your Veriphone account.
- From the Dashboard, copy the API Key to your clipboard.
- In the Connection name field, enter a name for the connection.
- In the API Key field, enter the API Key copied in step 2, and click Continue.
The connection has been created, and you can continue building your scenario by creating connections to the other apps you use.
If needed, browse the Make help center, or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Streamline your operations and increase your productivity by integrating Veriphone with other apps you love. Start today - sign up for free!